9/16/2007

Spike is 4 Now!!

I know you have all been waiting a while for pictures from Spike's birthday, and I just wanted to say I'm sorry for taking so long, and thank you for being patient!

Unfortunately we didn't get very many "good" shots, but here's some of what we did get, enjoy!


While we were out with Spike and his best friend Robert. Robyne was home decorating! Spike was thrilled!












I made the cake, and Rik decorated! Yummy!

(and for the record, he specifically asked for a
green Spider-Man...)







Overall I think he had a really great day!

Thank you to everyone who called to wish him a happy birthday! He loved it!

A video will be coming soon...

2 comments:

me. said...

what a sweet picture of him and hella. (it was worth the wait.)

Auntie Hellcat said...

I love those Speed kids.