1/30/2008

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ROYAL!








So...one year old and the apple of his mother's eye, the whip cream on her coffee, the beans in her burrito...


























So...one year old and the last hope of his father...god knows those other 3 are already a lost cause...:-)






So...one year old and he's stuck in the house all day, despite the unseasonably gorgeous weather, because all the rest of the family have horrible head colds, chest congestion and pukey stomachs...





Welcome to the real world, kid...


3 comments:

me. said...

I love the picture of him in the red shirt with the all too-knowing grin.

love to Royal and all the other lost causes over there. me

grandmasue said...

Thanks for sharing, wish we could have been there. Happy Birthday, sweetie, Love Grandma

Auntie Hellcat said...

I miss those kids.
All of them.

Happy birthday to my guy!