11/06/2007

Field Day!

Today was Boris' 1st grade Field Day!
His class wore the color red, and was named "Morton's Monsters!"
In the support of the event, we all wore something red. Hella didn't have anything, so I put this stylish bandanna Hillary got me for my birthday on her! And honestly, this might just be my favorite picture of her!


All the kids in the class drew posters to hang on the fence during the competitions.

Hangin' out in between events.

Boris gearing up to "open a can...!"

Winning rules!

Yeah... he's that big!

This is the 'over/under' event, and that is his 'friend' Christiana behind him! (hee hee)

Overall we had a blast! The weather was cool, and the kids seemed to really get into the whole competition of it, without losing sight of the fun!
Not to mention that Morton's Monsters came in second place!

Hopefully there will be a video to follow, very soon...
*ahem* Rik...

3 comments:

Auntie Hellcat said...

I love those kids, and B looks so good.

Missing you today!

Sarah B. said...

I can't wait 'till December!

grandmasue said...

My grandchildren are beautiful! Where's Royal?