11/06/2007

I am a 30 year old Rock Star!

Behold! This is my birthday cake! Well, one of them anyway... the chocolate on chocolate one that my amazingly wonderful friend Carolyn made for me! That's right! This baby is homemade! My sister also made me a white on white layer sheet cake that was stupendous! but, unfortunately, I don't have a picture of that one.


Here are 3 out of 4 of my darling children helping Hillary make birthday cupcakes!


They decided what the cupcakes should say, Hillary just followed direction! Thanks Hillary!


My party was a total blast! Despite my being sick and therefore unable to even smell alcohol, I still had a smashing good time! I'm sure my 30's will blow my 20's away...right?? :)

3 comments:

Auntie Hellcat said...

You are so beautiful.
I already miss your face.

Sarah B. said...

That is a great dress! I finally got your present in the mail this morning... eat up that cake so it'll fit you. Skinny girl!

me. said...

you soo get to be vice president in my hot and 30 club ;)